Pengaruh Electronic Word Of Mouth (eWOM) Terhadap Minat Beli Followers Instagram Pada Warunk Upnormal

Aditya Ayu Laksmi, Farah Oktafani

Abstract


Along with the development of technology and information, Warunk Upnormal using social media Instagram as a place for promoting. From the results of the initial survey that researchers do indicate that the many comments that recommends Warunk Upnormal, causing people interested in being followers Instagram of Warunk Upnormal to get information and would like to visit Warunk Upnormal.This study aimed to analyze the effect of Electronic Word of Mouth towards purchase intention of  followers instagram Warunk Upnormal. The type of research used is descriptive and causal research with the method used is quantitative. The population in this study is Warunk Upnormal’s Instagram followers. The sampling technique that being used is nonprobability sampling with the sampling incidental sampling. This study was involving 400 respondents of followers Instagram Warunk Upnormal. This study uses simple regression analysis technique. Based on the results, it can be concluded that Electronic Word of Mouth has significant effect on purchase intention of followers instagram Warunk Upnormal. Based on the coefficient of determination (R2) calculation can  be known the magnitude of the effect of electronic word of mouth (X) variable on purchase intention (Y) was 14.9%. While the remaining 85.1% is influenced by other factors.  Keywords: consumer behaviour, electronic word of mouth, purchase intention.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Goyette, I., Ricard, L., Bergeron, J., & Marticotte, F. (2010). e‐WOM Scale: word‐of‐mouth measurement scale for e‐services context. Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences/Revue Canadienne des Sciences de l'Administration, 27(1), 5-23.

Gruen, T. W., Osmonbekov, T., & Czaplewski, A. J. (2006). eWOM: The impact of customer-to-customer online know-how exchange on customer value and loyalty. Journal of Business research, 59(4), 449-456.

Hennig-Thurau, T., Gwinner, K. P., Walsh, G., & Gremler, D. D. (2004). Electronic word-of-mouth via consumer-opinion platforms: what motivates consumers to articulate themselves on the internet?. Journal of interactive marketing, 18(1), 38-52.

JakPat. (2016). Jumlah pengguna Instagram di Indonesia(Online). www.dailysocial.id (Diakses pada 6 September 2016)

Jalilvand, M. R. dan Samiei, N. (2012). The effect of electronic word of mouth on brand image and purchase intention: An empirical study in the automobile industry in Iran. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 30(4), 460-476.

Jurnalis Sisi Usaha. (2015, Juni 13). Industri Kuliner Bandung. Diakses pada 16 Oktober 2016 dari http://sisiusaha.com/news/

Mahendrayasa, A. C., Kumadji, S., dan Abdillah, Y. (2014). Pengaruh Word Of Mouth Terhadap Minat Beli Serta Dampaknya Pada Keputusan Pembelian (Survei pada Mahasiswa Pengguna Kartu Selular GSM “IM3” Angkatan 2011/2012 dan 2012/2013 Fakultas Ilmu Administrasi Universitas Brawijaya Malang). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 12(1), 1-7.

Nasution, M. F. R. & Yasin, H. (2014). Pengaruh Promosi dan Harga Terhadap Minat Beli Perumahan Obama PT. Nailah Adi Kurnia Sei Mencirim Medan. Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen & Bisnis, 14(2), 135-143.

Prastyo, K., & Suryadi, N. (2013). Pengaruh Electronic Word-of-Mouth di Media Sosial Twitter Terhadap Minat Beli Konsumen pada Restoran Cepat Saji Hoka Hoka Bento. Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa FEB, 2(1).

Ramdani, Alwan. (2012, Oktober 27). Kisah kejayaan wisata kuliner Bandung. Diakses pada 16 Oktober 2016 dari https://www.merdeka.com/

Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R.D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

ur Rehman, F., Nawaz, T., Khan, A., & Hyder, S. (2014). How Advertising Affects the Buying Behavior of Consumers in Rural Areas: A Case of Pakistan. Academic Research International, 5(4), 405-412.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2017 JURNAL COMPUTECH & BISNIS

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.