PENGARUH PENAGIHAN PAJAK DENGAN SURAT TEGURAN TERHADAP PENCAIRAN TUNGGAKAN PAJAK (STUDI PADA SALAH SATU KOTA ADMINISTRATIF DI JAWA BARAT)

Caesarini Novianty, Iwan Sidharta

Abstract


This study aims to find out and test how the relationship and the extent influence of the variable letter of reprimand on the disbursement of tax arrears. The data analysis model used in this study is a descriptive analysis to test and provide an overview of how the effect of a letter of reprimand on the disbursement of tax arrears in 2018-2020 at one of the Primary Tax Service Offices in the City of Administration in West Java. Based on the study results, the results of simple linear regression obtained the equation Y = 17.815 + 0.729; this shows that tax collection with a letter of reprimand has a positive effect on the disbursement of tax arrears. In the Pearson Product Moment Correlation test results from the research, it is 0.373 or 37.3%, which means that there is a low but still influential correlation between tax collection and a letter of reprimand on the disbursement of tax arrears. The coefficient of determination shows the number 0.139 or 13.9%, which means that tax arrears' disbursement is influenced by tax collection with a warning letter of 13.9%. In contrast, the remaining 86.1% disbursement of tax arrears is influenced by other factors not examined. Therefore, recommendations from research results should continually evaluate the tax collection action with a warning letter which refers to the number of warning letters issued that have never reached the maximum number of warning letters paid. The purpose of the evaluation is to reduce the amount of tax arrears each year.

 Keywords: Tax Collection, Warning Letter, Disbursement of Tax Arrears.


Full Text:

PDF

References


Aboagye, P. Y., & Hillbom, E. (2020). Tax bargaining, fiscal contracts, and fiscal capacity in Ghana: A long-term perspective. African Affairs, 119(475), 177-202.

Aizenman, J., Jinjarak, Y., Nguyen, H. T. K., & Park, D. (2019). Fiscal space and government-spending and tax-rate cyclicality patterns: A cross-country comparison, 1960–2016. Journal of Macroeconomics, 60, 229-252. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmacro.2019.02.006

Alm, J., Gerbrands, P., & Kirchler, E. (2020). Using “responsive regulation” to reduce tax base erosion. Regulation & Governance.1-22. https://doi.org/10.1111/rego.12359

Gangl, K., van Dijk, W. W., van Dijk, E., & Hofmann, E. (2020). Building versus maintaining a perceived confidence-based tax climate: Experimental evidence. Journal of Economic Psychology, 81, 102310.

Mangoting, Y., Sumarno, V. A., Gloria, T., & Indriani, S. D. (2020). Does Coercive Power Influence The Relationship of Tax Morale on Tax Evasion (Doctoral dissertation, Atlantis Press).

Rakhmadhani, V. (2020). The Influence of Tax Collection on Increasing the Tax Revenue (A Case Study at the Directorate General of Taxes Headquarters). Asian Journal of Accounting and Finance, 2(2), 35-41.

Sidharta, I. (2017). Pengujian Model “Sliperry Slope” Dalam Kepatuhan Wajib Pajak. Jurnal Ekonomi, Bisnis & Entrepreneurship, 11(2), 149-158.

Sidharta, I. (2017). Pengantar Perpajakan. Yogyakarta: Diandra Creative.

Taing, H. B., & Chang, Y. (2021). Determinants of tax compliance intention: Focus on the theory of planned behavior. International journal of public administration, 44(1), 62-73.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.56447/jcb.v16i1.254

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2022 Caesarini Novianty, Iwan Sidharta

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.