Pengaruh Brand Image Terhadap Proses Keputusan Pembelian Sepatu Nike (Studi Pada Mahasiswa Fakultas Komunikasi dan Bisnis Telkom University Bandung)

Dwi Ajeng Wulandari, Farah Oktafani

Abstract


In modern times, developments in the world of fashion is growing by leaps and bounds. One of the highly developed is the trend of shoes. Sales of Nike shoes increases every year, as a result many companies that want to take advantage by selling shoes that quality is not in accordance with company standards. This study aimed to analyze the effect of Brand Image tehadap Nike Shoes Purchase Decision Process (Studies in the Faculty of Communication and Business Student Telkom University Bandung). This research includes quantitative research. The method used is descriptive - causal. The population in this study were students of the Faculty of Communication and Business Telkom University who uses Nike shoes. The sampling technique used is nonprobability sampling with the sampling method incidental sampling. The data collection is done by distributing questionnaires to 100 respondents. Data analysis technique used is simple linear regression analysis. Based on the results, it can be concluded that Brand Image positively influence the purchase decision process Nikes on students of the Faculty of Communication and Business Telkom University Bandung. It can be seen from the results of the t> t table (12.257> 1.98447) and the level of significance, 000 <0.05. Based on the calculation coefficient of determination (R2) can be seen the influence of brand image variable (X) on the purchase decision process (Y) amounted to 60.5%. While the remaining 39.5% is influenced by other factors  Keywords: brand image, buying decision process, consumer behavior

Full Text:

PDF

References


Info Fashion Terbaru Website. (2016). http://www.infofashionterbaru.com/sepatu-casual-sebagai-model-sepatu-pria-2016.html [30 September 2016].

Kapanlagi Website. (2016). http://www.kapanlagi.com/foto/berita-foto/indonesia/koleksi-sneakers-hypebeast-gading-marten-awas-bikin-ngiler.html[1 Oktober 2016]

Kotler, P., & Armstrong, G. (2013). Principles of Marketing Fourteenth Edition. New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall.

Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2012). Marketing Management. New Jersey: Person Education, Inc.

Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2013). Marketing Management 14th Edition, New Jersey: Person Education, Inc.

Kurniawan, P., & Sidharta, I. (2016). SERVQUAL on Brand Image and Relationship Equity. International Review of Management and Marketing, 6(4),866-871.

Liputan6 Website. (2016). http://news.liputan6.com/read/2615239/polda-metro-sita-ribuan-sepatu-bermerek-palsu-dari-china[1 Oktober 2016]

Mawara, Z. R. (2013). Periklanan Dan Citra Merek Pengaruhnya Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Kendaraan Bermotor Yamaha. Jurnal Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis Dan Akuntansi, 1(3), 826-835.

Priyatno, D. (2014). SPSS 22: Pengolahan Data Terpraktis. Yogyakarta: CV. ANDI

Sangadji, E. M., & Sopiah. (2013). Perilaku Konsumen: Pendekatan Praktis Disertai Himpunan Jurnal Penelitian. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi.

Sarjono, H., & Julianita, W. (2011). SPSS VS LISREL: Sebuah Pengantar, Aplikasi untuk Riset. Jakarta : Salemba Empat.

Sunyoto, D. (2015). Perilaku Konsumen dan Pemasaran (Cetakan Pertama) Yogyakarta: Center of Academic Publishing Service.

Top Brand Awards Website.(2014). Top Brand Awards.[Online].http://www.topbrand-award.com/top-brand-survey/survey result/top_brand_for_teens_index_2014 [1 Oktober 2016]

Top Brand Awards Website.(2015). Top Brand Awards.[Online].http://www.topbrand-award.com/top-brand-survey/survey-result/top_brand_for_teens_index_2015[1 Oktober 2016]

Top Brand Awards Website.(2016). Top Brand Awards.[Online].http://www.topbrand-award.com/top-brand-survey/survey result/top_brand_for_teens_index_2016 [1 Oktober 2016]


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.